TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Excellent post - awesome that you got into it pre-family. I
People Seeking Info

Subject Excellent post - awesome that you got into it pre-family. I

Posted by Woodnutz on November 21, 2019 at 8:27 AM
  This message has been viewed 231 times.

In Reply To My 9 year ride in this addiction posted by Stanky (BC) on November 18, 2019 at 05:19 PM

Message got mine when our boys were 10, 8 & 5. Actually, the wife going back to teaching is what helped the most in taking the plunge. Dedicating time to work on the car is still a struggle, as we're pretty busy with their stuff - doesn't help that I've lost some time with work getting nuts lately.

To be honest, though, it doesn't bother me terribly that the time to work on the Z is scarce - I'll work on it when I can, and HOPEFULLY, once I flip to the new style injectors I have on the bench (shout out to Bernie's rework kit), I'm done with significant work for a while. Famous last words... I know.

My last toy car before this one was an '01 Integra GSR, which I sold shortly after getting out of the Marines and moved up to PA back in '04, so it's been a while. That car wouldn't survive neither the roads in Allentown, nor the winters, especially considering it was my only car.

Again, awesome post - very cool to see the progression over the years! Thanks for sharing.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.